“To be the premier provider of Escrow Services. To raise the expectations of our industry, to strive to provide consumers with operational excellence, fair rates and a passionate commitment to the protection of our clients private information, their trust funds and the neutrality our industry was created to provide. To offer a dynamic work environment for our employees. To give back philanthropically to our communities and to always maintain the highest ethical and professional standards.”
WHY CHOOSE US?
PROTECTION – TRUST – NEUTRALITY
At Oakwood Escrow we strongly believe it is our responsibility to actively PROTECT and maintain all private information and trust funds provided to us by our clients.
Oakwood has taken great strides in this area by implementing strict policies and procedures to help ensure our internal operations support a secure environment. Oakwood feels it’s our responsibility to do conduct quarterly penetration tests of our systems, these tests can help us identify areas within our systems that could be vulnerable to attack by hackers. Know what steps the Escrow Company you choose takes to protect your PERSONAL INFORMATION and FUNDS.
Oakwood Escrow is a completely neutral third party to the transaction. We are truly independent escrow company, not tied to any brokerage, title, company, bank, or affiliated company.
Oakwood strives to provide our clients with FIRST CLASS service. Oakwood views each client as it’s ONLY client! In our logo, the single leaf is a visual reminder to all of us at Oakwood that each client we serve is unique and we must always serve our clients as if they are the only leaf on the tree.
Although we appreciate and utilize the convenience of modern technology we are also always available to meet face-to-face to meet every type of need.
We are licensed by the California Department of Business Oversight (DBO) and are under some of the most stringent consumer protections in the industry.
Oakwood firmly believes in providing our clients with the highest level of honesty and integrity in compliance with our laws, regulations and the Department of Business Oversight (DBO) guidelines.
Oakwood Escrow has acquired Certification, better known by compliance officers and regulators in Lending and the Financial Market as an SSAE-16 SOC 1 and SOC 2 Audit. We did this to demonstrate to our lender partners, agent clients and the CONSUMERS we serve that Oakwood takes security and protection seriously. Our process offers complete compliance benchmarking and reporting across all applicable ALTA Best Practice Pillars.
Oakwood believes that by doing this it helps to provide the assurance the banks need in their compliance and regulation standards. The last thing you want is to find out at funding that your escrow company is not approved by the lender; the process will stop and you will need to start over with a new escrow company. Oakwood Escrow has PROUDLY received our Certification and Passed our SSAE-16 SOC1 and SOC2 Audit. Our SSAE-16 SOC III report is readily available to our clients upon request.
Oakwood escrow officers will provide you with a unique and personalized experience by taking a “hands on” approach with your transaction. Oakwood escrow officers have decades of experience and have successfully closed thousands of escrow transactions. Oakwood escrow officers are backed by a team of 0ver 80 knowledgeable, passionate and hard working professionals.
At Oakwood Escrow we have an “open door” policy. Our office is client friendly and we try to make you feel like you’re coming to visit a friend. We offer public Wi-Fi in our front room and have a beautiful conference room that you can utilize for classes or meeting. You can grab a snack in our kitchen or even watch your favorite TV show on our big screen TV. We treat you like family!
We have informational and continued education classes in our conference room weekly, which are open to all Real Estate professionals and the surrounding community. We firmly believe in ‘giving back’ to our community and beyond. We are involved in local philanthropic and charity events and are always looking for new ways to make a difference.
Escrow is Oakwood’s ONLY job and we are committed and will work tirelessly every day to make sure we make you a client for Life!!
- Oakwood willingly subjected it’s operations to an independent audit called SSAE-16 SOC1 and SOC2. Oakwood did this as an effort to ensure it had recognized practices in place and being routinely performed to help protect your funds and personal information.
- Oakwood has hired a professional and recognized team of “hackers” to test our systems every quarter. After a series of test attacks Oakwood receives a report identifying any weaknesses found and eliminates them before a hacker with evil intent finds them and exploits them to gain access to your funds and information.
- NOTHING is 100% SAFE when it comes to the internet and electronic systems and communication. Please do not allow anyone to convince you otherwise. But there are many things that can and should be done to MINIMIZE the risk. Investigate the efforts of any escrow company you are considering doing business with and compare them with what has been described by here.
- Oakwood believes it has a MANDATORY responsibility to protect it’s clients.
- Oakwood is not paid by nor does it have any ownership affiliation that would cause it bias, we are truly a NEUTRAL THIRD PARTY. In other words, our escrow officers are not paid by the brokerage handling the sale transaction of your home.