OTV covers the 1031 Exchange Workshop at the SDG&E Innovation Center! This was a very informative real estate investment workshop put on by Lance Growth for real estate investors, or any professional working with rental/investment real estate. They went over many topics that included:
• Timelines for conducting a 1031 Exchange; how to identify replacement property and complete an exchange on time in a market with little inventory.
• Using a “Reverse 1031 Exchange” to secure the replacement property.
• Making improvements to a replacement property with a “Construction Exchange”.
• Converting a rental property into a primary residence and vice versa.
• Increases to the capital gains tax rate and who’s affected.
• Update on Congressional proposals to eliminate the 1031 Exchange!
The interviews are done by Angela Mills of Oakwood Metro! The Interviews include; Lance Growth with Asset Exchange Company, Angela Kim with Re/Max La Jolla, Lyle Anderson with Realty One Group, and Rabeka Harrison with As 3 Point One.
For more information on Oakwood Escrow go to www.oakwoodescrow.com
For more videos go to www.oakwoodtv.tv
For more on Asset Exchange Company go to www.ax1031.com